Missing teeth create more problems than just embarrassing gaps in your smile. Missing teeth can trigger a domino effect of secondary dental health concerns that impact your entire well being. Without all of your teeth, the way you chew and speak, can be affected and impact your ability to eat a healthy diet and socialize. The gaps left by missing teeth also weaken the stability of the entire smile. Missing teeth compromise the natural growth of bone structure and can lead to jaw shrinkage and changes in the appearance of your facial structure.
Do not let missing teeth impact your health or make you feel too insecure to share your smile. If you are missing teeth ask your dentist about dental implants, the most natural way to replace missing teeth.
Dr. Natasha Radosavljevic uses the latest in dental technology and works closely with a local periodontist and oral surgeons in order to offer patients all types of dental implants. Dental implants offer both long-lasting function and beautiful aesthetics restoring the whole smile after tooth loss.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Whether you are missing a single tooth, all of your teeth or you have an existing poorly fit denture- dental implants can help you regain the function and appearance of your natural smile. Dr. Radosavljevic provides each patient with a thorough oral exam, bite analysis and consultation to determine the appropriate treatment plan for rebuilding their smile. If dental implants are your best fit, our dental care team will help you coordinate your treatment plan.
Dental Implants provide long-term benefits for your oral health and overall wellness. Here are some long-term benefits you can look forward to:
- Dental implants have a 98% success rate.
- Dental implants help prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Dental implants promote long-term facial structure integrity.
- Dental implants restore almost full function to the bite making it easier to chew without dietary restrictions.
- Dental Implants will help to avoid further damage to healthy teeth by decreasing imbalanced biting function.
- If missing teeth were impacting your speech, dental implants can restore your normal speech.
- Dental Implants are secure, just like your natural teeth, so you can feel confident showing off your new smile.
Visit Family & Spa Dentistry
Missing teeth should not hold you back from living your best life. If you have missing teeth are want to explore your dental implant options for rebuilding your smile, contact Dr. Radosavljevic. During your visit at our Clearwater, FL dentist office, our team of skilled dentists will work with you to find the restorative dental treatment plan that is right for you. Contact the Clearwater, FL office of Dr. Natasha Radosavljevic today or schedule an appointment online.