Restorative dentistry is an important part of maintaining dental health, focusing on repairing and replacing teeth that have been damaged or lost. Clearwater dentist Dr. Radosavljevic will perform a thorough examination to identify any underlying problems that may affect results, seeking to restore a comfortable, functional bite. We offer the treatments and procedures necessary to restore health, aesthetics and function to teeth and gums. If you have been away from the dentist for some time and are suffering from the effects of poor oral health and hygiene, we welcome you to visit with us and explore treatment options for restoring your smile and your quality of life.
Restorative Dentistry: What To Expect
Dr. Radosavljevic believes in complete dentistry, taking the entire occlusal system into consideration when diagnosing and treating her patients. She emphasizes that the best dentistry is a collaborative process between the dentist and the patient. Restorative dentistry focuses on restoring health, aesthetics, and function to teeth that are broken, worn down, or missing. You will have the opportunity to discuss your concerns and goals with the dentist and be a part of the treatment planning process.
A comprehensive examination and thorough dental cleaning will help us to identify any hidden problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, or occlusal (bite) disorders.
A dental exam with Dr. Radosavljevic typically includes:
- Digital dental x-rays
- Other diagnostic dental imaging
- Screening for gum disease, tooth decay and oral cancer
- Occlusal analysis and examination of temporomandibular joints (TMJ)
Restorative Dental Treatments in Clearwater
Our office offers a complete range of restorative dental procedures. Dr. Rados will recommend the most appropriate for your needs or aesthetic goals after your exam.
- Dental crowns: covering the surface of the tooth like a cap, dental crowns are used for a variety of dental health concerns and serve to keep a natural tooth intact and stable.
- Dental bridge: for consecutive missing teeth, a dental bridge can be placed to complete your smile. Dr. Rados can secure your new bridge using dental implants for a permanent result.
- Dentures: do you have a full arch of missing teeth? We offer all types of dentures. Dr. Rados can place an implant supported denture to restore your smile or to replace an ill-fitting denture that slips.
- Dental implants: designed to function like a natural tooth and tooth root, dental implants are now the gold standard for tooth replacement.
Payment & Dental Insurance Information
Unfortunately, there are many people who sacrifice dental care because they think they can’t afford it. As a result, “little” dental concerns can turn into “big” dental problems. Part of our dental care includes working with patients on the financial aspects of their treatment plan. Many restorative dental treatments can be phased to spread costs over a period of time.
We accept most dental insurance and will assist with the billing and paperwork needed to maximize your dental insurance benefits. We also offer third-party financing through CareCredit.